Thursday, July 15, 2010

HOUSE IS BROKEN INTO!

The day my mom called me to tell me the house got broken into and stuff got stolen, I was working on a saturday at the friggin Treats Fair.There's just too many people at the fair,and when you're on the end of endless customer queries and requests,that just doesn't help at all.

My first thought was,"damn,my saved games.especially my pokemon games" Yeah,I still play my pokemon.gotta catch em all I say.

Then,I embarrassingly admit my second thought.
"I should post this update on facebook using my mobile phone.maybe like this "house got broken into!laptop stolen!damn!"
Luckily,I didn't execute that.


However,my third thought brought me a little bit of sadness.
The loss of my intellectual property
You heard right.Intellectual property.My thoughts for and a whole nice beginning paragraph to begin my epic story of love,betrayal,conspiracy of the highest order and more love.Yeah,love is the theme to billion dollar goodness(think harry potter,twilight).*music...I wanna be a billionaire,so freakin baddd*

Ah well,no biggie.
I still remember bits and pieces, especially my heroine and hero's names and a few other main characters.
So I shall type it all in cyberspace,by composing in gmail and never sending it out till it's complete.
This way,if any laptop gets stolen etc,I'd still have a copy till I'm done!

The laptop is the only thing that was lost from my room.They didn't even bother to search around.So,it really helps having a messy room.They didn't even take the 100 SGD I hid under a notebook on my drawers.haha!

Anyhow,now I begin my search for a good PC.I figure it'll be harder for the robbers to take away,if there are others. Jiok says I can get a damn good one for RM3k.Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails