Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'm stoked!

I'm so stoked!
It's a Friday night and i'm sitting here buzzing in anticipation for an early Saturday morning (8.30am arrival on site no less)
I will be joining in a trial run of a "Business Continuity Plan", the contingency plan for big organizations when shit hits the fan in the main office. You have a backup office so that most if not at least core functions of the business can keep on running at an alternate site.
I'm so excited I'm so excited!





LIKE HELL I AM!
FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
it's my FRIDAYYYYYY
I wanna sleep in on a bloody SATURDAYYY!
but nooooo!
I have to wake up at least at bloody 7.30am to attend this crap that probably will never ever end up being utilized!
I mean,come on,I really don't see terrorists jackin an airasia plane and making a beeline for my headquarters, or on a smaller scale, a fire outbreak over the weekend coz of faulty wiring/short circuits.
oh,wait, that kinda thing sorta did happen to me before.
When I was in Form 1, Secondary school, my block got burnt coz the library air con short circuited overnight.
Can you say FREE HOLIDAY?
YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!
but then,the school displayed unbeknown efficiency to get the kids back into school (likely so we don't fill our time at the shopping malls, mixing up with the wrong crowd, running drugs, running pimping business, weapons and in general, contributing to the moral decline of the nation.
Damn the one time you'd curse one's schools' efficiency it turns out to be just a day or 2 of getting alternate classrooms set up for us First Formers.

sorry folks,just venting a lil'
tell u more tmrw after I drag my soul through a saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails