Sunday, September 26, 2010

Being sick sucks

Well,
I have been sick the past few days,with an inkling of a sore throat on Monday the prelude of what would be a nasty fever,followed by sore throat and ultimately with a combination of work and sickness,has put quite a strain on me the last few days.Phew
The last couple of days, I have been having a bit of cough to go with the lovely fever and sore throat,with a copious amount of phlegm being expended in the process.
I have a half broken toe-nail from futsal a couple of weeks ago(ouchies)
But I am not dead yet:)

I actually had a grand plan for my Sunday
Wake up,get a hair cut, go to the gym and sweat a bit.Come back and watch Transformers 2-Revenge of the Fallen on my 23 inch Samsung Monitor (yeaps,be jealous ya'll with your puny monitors.blekkkk)

Well,I at least got the haircut.skipped the gym coz i feel a little fatigued (this is coz I stayed up to watch the Real Madrid game.Sadly,Mourinho hasn't been doing a good job on Cristiano Ronaldo.That guy thinks he can win games on his own.Didn't see him try too many passes to anyone but Row Z of the Levante Stadium)

Anyhow, we'll see how it goes tomorrow, coz as of now I am still coughing sporadically and even bounding up the stairs already tercungap-cungap.how to treadmill like this?
Even worse,lets say I'm carrying a pair of dumbbells over my head,and suddenly start coughing,lord help me if they fall on my face(i can prevent it by carrying light weights,like,2.5 kg's.but,not much of a workout there right?)

Anyways
In fact,I am quite enjoying the challenges that are ahead of me in work and getting my health back up to speed.

Here's something a friend of mine(can't remember who) shared a while ago and is nice and inspiring when you're feeling down(well,at least it got me pumped up.But i'm a sucker for inspirational words)

Kinda like how I'm feeling right now. Taking charge of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails