Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pretty Baby Bump! Ga Ga Goo Goo!

http://prettybabybump.blogspot.com/
How do I make the picture be the link?like,click the pic and you go to the blog?very tech un-savvy here peeps
I am very glad to introduce a blogshop that my friend Li-Yen setup with her sister,and I am pretty sure you guys can guess that it's got something to do with expecting mommies and probably the lil un' that pops out as well!
When I first heard she had this blog selling pregnancy and baby stuff I just had to blurt out, "ARE YOU PREGNANT?>????????" This happens when you have lightning quick reflexes,and you can type way faster before your friend can explain themselves.Practice helps.Go try

Anyhow,back to the blog,yes indeed it does sell a range of maternity stuff and baby's clothes that are quite darn cute I must say.
I am glad that I have a friend endeavoring in the maternity/baby business.This way,in 10 yrs time,I have an expert to refer to when Google can't give me an answer!

I've had a quick browse through the website, and they have some amazing stuff that I guess one would never know about unless they have kids.
for instance:
Breastmilk storage bags all the way from Korea! Kamshamida THAT!
http://prettybabybump.blogspot.com/2010/09/breastmilk-storage-bags.html

Ok,I think you shouldn't take any statements I make here seriously.I am probably the last person on earth to be consulted on stuff like this,as I right now,I find these items quite amusing (I am childish that way)
Breast Shields anyone?mebbe I should get some for my colleague who has "man boobs" (LOL,you know who you are)

So,why don't you check it out if you're a mom/dad to be, already have a lil' tyke, a friend of those people mentioned there and you don't know what to get the small terror, or you like collecting baby clothes or maternity items (mebbe you should Google "Psychiatric Help" as well if you're the latter.Just a suggestion)

Believe it or not,I am option 3 ( a friend of ppl who've got small ones) and I think I should get them something...maybe later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails