Saturday, September 11, 2010

Re-Boot

Yeaps,
I've had quite the hiatus from my blog,and have received a couple of complaints that I haven't updated in a while
The reason?
Lazy for one, and once you lose a bit of momentum,it's hard to gain back.
The reason for momentum loss?
3 awesome weeks of HOLIDAY in 1)Cape Town, South Africa, and 2)Buenos Aires, Argentina (and another place in Argentina called Iguazu National Falls)

you want pictures?
hmm,lets share a couple then
This here is the Table Mountain National Park.It's got an awesome view of Cape Town itself, and is very very lovely to walk around.you can access it via a 360 degrees rotating cable car that goes up quite fast(but smooth as well)

Here's another shot,of the other side of Table Mountain.lotsa rocks and sea to look at
The 3 wise owls, and me messing it up.It's daytime,and these barn owls are catchin some shuteye
This here is actually a rehab centre for injured and/or domesticated birds of prey(yeap,owls are birds of prey too)
This is Argentina,Iguazu, Bird Park. That's a toucan,and it's bloody cute!it's quite tame as well,and it allowed me to come near it so I could take this gorgeous picture.

This here is what we flew 2 hours on budget airfllight from Buenos Aires.Iguazu Waterfalls.Well,this is actually just 1 part of the many waterfalls that dominate the landscape of Iguazu National Park.
What's also interesting is that the river that makes the waterfalls is actually the border of Argentina and Brazil.So you can view the waterfalls from both sides!So yes,I got a bonus trip to Brazil as well(but just to see the falls,nothing else)
So there we have it folks.
some of the stuff that I have done while I was away for 3 weeks.
There's lots more pictures,but I doubt they'd fit.
Those of you lucky enough to be on facebook and are my friend will get to see a few more photos uploaded by my sister(tagging me as well) so you can enjoy yourselves there.Trust me,it's good photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails