Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Love The Way You Lie - MASHUP - and punchable faces




I gotta say,i came across this mashup by Sam Tsui and Kurt Schneider and I really gotta give it 10 outta 10 for a great mashup job.it is now going to be my ringtone.once i hook up my phone to my pc
yeah,pc don't have bluetooth only coz i didn't/haven't put it in. 

too bad about the face
really feel like punching him.
on the KJBA  (Kicking Justin Bieber's Ass) index,watching the video for the facial expressions ranks as TCTKJBA (This Close To Kicking JB's Ass), which is a pretty high ranking.

luckily,he is somewhat saved with a pretty good voice,and the production skills of Sam and Kurt (the mixing at the end is done quite nicely indeed)

else,somebody gonna get a big hurt around here.

Not to rain on his parade or shoot him down coz I probably only have about a hair's width of his talent,but you really gotta check out his other vids, especially the one where he auditions for the Glee Cast(did he get it?I'm not sure.I'm guessing he didn't)
In there,he's up to his TCTKJBA facial expressions and if I was the Glee casting director...
I'd say,lotsa talent son,but guess you're trying tooo hard.
better leave the acting to the pros and stick with the mashups and stuff like that with ur buddy kurt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails