Tuesday, May 11, 2010

All I want for christmas is a trip for 2 to Bora Bora at St. Regis

alright,you guys have GOT to watch this and then drool and wish you either worked on some airline or are married to someone who does
OR born with a silver spoon in your mouth


of course,there are plenty of other videos,which i'm pretty sure you'll be spending some time just having a gaze at the other bits n pieces of bora bora

and can anyone tell me if I can embed(if that's the word) video straight into this blogspot space of mine?like how facebook does it?

Also,here are some pictures for you to ogle at while you wait for that youtube video to lock and load

How the frickin awesome is this!


A chalet on top of the water where u can just climb down and wade?YES PLEASE!

Clear blue water?check!nice jetty?check,wooden chalets?check!this is awesome!


Oyeah,I know you want to go there.Look at them people wading in the shallow end!it's that awesome!

1 comment:

  1. disclaimer:
    i just took random pics off the internet
    I don't think it's st.regis
    just in case someone decides to sue me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails