Sunday, May 30, 2010

Chinese Boys Can't Rap


B.O.B. on da leftizzle, Bruno Mars on da rightizzle doin their thang'

I must admit,I am shite at rapping.
I just attempted to do the rap part of B.O.B. feat. Bruno Mars - Nothing On You....

Needless to say,I didn't do so good.

So i'll leave the rapping to the pros.

Another B.O.B. song, - Airplanes feat. Hayley Williams (Paramore lead singer.Yes,only found that out when I googled.Thanks Google.)

I think the chorus is pretty catchy and meaningful for those wanting a frickin wish right now,wish right now.

alas,the rap part,though appreciated,cannot be emulated.
Sigh,it sucks to be chinese.Rapping isn't in our blood.

(but major props and resTECP for LMF for really bringing the canto rap up and running)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails