Sunday, May 9, 2010

Everyone's Favourite Banana!


I have joined the blogosphere!
I gotta say that I did have a blog some eons ago,on this obsolete social networking platform called..uhmm..what was it?friend..er..ster?
Guess facebook obliterated it from the social network-o-sphere and anything and everything that went with it.

So what shall I do with my first post?
I'd explain the naming of the blog if you please.
This name struck me as I was taking a shower,and then I googled it to see if there was anything by the name of the blog,lest I be accused of plagiarism.
Lo and behold, I am unique!Everyone's Favourite banana cake doesn't quite cut it,and i'm surprised google came up with a video;Death Note, Banana Phone to correlate with my search!


Anyhow,it is a nickname that a few of my friends do call me,among other things not postable (yet) on this family friendly blog.

What does it mean by the way?
Well,for the uninitiated,when you call a chinese kid a banana, it means that english is their native tongue,and they're chinese(yellow skin)
so,something that's white on the inside....with yellow skin outside.....yes,you guessed it!it's a frickin banana!

Thus,the banana is born, and my aim is to make it everyone's favourite banana (not to confused with naughty innuendos)

I will be joining the twitter branches,since apparently cool people do it (snigger at carpet hair and sabalai,who I will figure out how to tag/shoutout/whatever you call it once I familiarise myself with these blogging options.
Till then...keep reading folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails