Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Social Networking

I am on Twitter
So I have completed the unholy trinity of social networking media:
a)Facebook
b)A blog (which you're reading here)
c)twitter http://twitter.com/faveb (coz sabalai said I should http://twitter.com/thefeiy)
I kinda like the default twitter page.simple like the way it should be

and guess what,I failed my first attempt couple attempts at updating my profile.
the site said, Too many tweets!

So I guess there's just wayy too much twittering going on.
mebbe coz half of America has already woken up and gotten their morning coffee and zipped into the office,late,but unnoticed like modern day ninja's...just to find a pile of crap their bosses threw on their desks coz they weren't around early enough to politely say,"I think you should refer to so-and-so for this project,since they're more familiar with it.
and since they're in a rage,might as well tweet it!

and don't forget,i'm guessing teens do most of the tweeting, where here in Malaysia,it's supper time!time to let people know you're at a particular mamak nearby,so that your best mates can say,"I'm hungry too!see you in five!"
and over in America,they're grumbling bout yesterday's homework and what schemes to plot today,and probably get into an argument over who's the hottest girl/guy in school

Europe,I'm not forgetting you.I'm guessing it's more or less after lunch,everyone's nice and cosy and seems to be dozing off after a great lunch(fish n chips,spaghetti,pizzas,tapas,haggis,kebabs etc.)great to yell out you've got a full tummy and snoozing on a sofa would be the immediate best dream come true (don't worry,I wish that on an almost daily basis!)

anyhoo,hit me up on twitter,imma post it up on the bottom left corner of the About me section (where the panda photo is.It's cool,i'm just a panda)

so tweet away folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails