Monday, May 10, 2010

Memory lane,Banana style! (Australian Edition)

Well,lets track back a bit into the past so that we can see some of my favourite bits of my history.
There will be posts that will cover stuff about history mind you,but this time round,it's memory lane time,Banana Style!

lets track back to back when I was a student in Sydney
I gotta say,Sydney is one of my favouritest places in the whole wide world,but i guess it's coz i spend a good 2 yrs there on holiday.
I mean,spent a good two years there completing my degree at University of Technology via the twinning programme with Taylors

we'll use pictures in this blog,so that folks will know what I'm talking bout.I'm pretty damn sure that I will popularise Sydney here,thus,increasing the tourism traffic into Sydney and helping the Australia reach unbeknown economic heights through the increasing talents and job filling capabilities of foreign migrants. I will soon be given the keys to to city,made an honorary Sydneysider,be given my pick of the property(for free of course) on Bondi Beach(one of the best places in Sydney)


Yeap,you guessed it!It's a feeble attempt at spelling B-O-N-D-I
Apparently the D didn't really feel like being a D (that's a friend nicknamed NUT there.will not ever tag him in case he goes nuts when he reads this,and I then will find myself homeless)

Bondi Beach. Sexy I must say(The beach,and yours truly)

Ok,so I went through my pics and find that that pics above there is pretty much one of the few Bondi Beach pictures that I have saved till this date.Crap.I should grab them off my friends
Anyhow,there's quite a bunch of other things that can be enjoyable at Bondi,like the pork ribs at Hurricane(oops,post yg tak halal.Minta maaf ya.Must learn to put a disclaimer)
you can stroll around the town as well(small beach town,very stroll-able)

Also,the very fact that Bondi Beach is a 20ish minute ride away from the city where we lived,makes it all the more awesome when you consider what we have here in KL,Malaysia.
Nearest decent one...Port Dickson.
a)not easily accessible without a car (have never checked the public transport there,don't want to)
b)not really clean (I know all of your reading this will be nodding your head)
c)food is regular stuff
d)not many bikini babes (I know all you GUYS will be nodding your head)

and Bondi is just the opposite of the above!

So,for more info on Bondi Beach,you could probably google it,or try here:
*I only googled that and copy pasted here just to increase the length of my post.

Well,so far that's a little tidbit that I can share with you lot on Sydney,until next edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails