Monday, May 10, 2010

Banana slips

ok,so some of you may have thought that I am a creative genius and devoted to my mom and whatnot.
true on the latter account,but devoted is not the word to use.
I love my mom lots,even though most of my communication with her is a series of grunts and burps.

the topic of my mother's day post is actually ripped off from a manga I was reading.
Read it if you have a slapstick sense of humour(from the start that is)
and yes, I did think of my mom then,and my sister,and the other girls in my life(yes,there's more than 1)

am still clicking around here and there on this blogspot thingy to figure out the functions.
once I can add powerpoint slides and do extended animations using C++ programming,I guess this blog'll rock alot of socks.

Am feeling in a posting mood,and looking as there is quite little content in this blog,I just may go on a posting spree(mebbe dub it as banana splurge?)

keep your eyes peeled(no banana skin pun intended)

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails