Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Baconnaise!


I know I like bacon,I know you like bacon,I know you know I know you and I like bacon
I know I like mayo,I know you like mayo,I know you know I know you and I like mayo

What better way to enjoy the best of BOTH worlds than with BACONNAISE!(The name is so simple,yet so majestic)
The genius who thought this up deserves the Nobel Peace prize,for I can forsee people rejoicing in the streets,hugging each other and forgetting all hate and all selfishness,for there is now bacon and mayo in spreadable goodness.
The people celebrate



Baconnaise has just replaced the dog as man's best friend.


Just imagine,you can put it in sandwiches,on bacon,on eggs,on toast,on burgers,on fries...the list is endless



http://www.incrediblethings.com/home/baconnaise/








And one more for good measure:
Even lambs are frolicking for Baconnaise (coz they don't know better.I'm sure lamb chops and Baconnaise tastes real good)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails