Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sappy Corner open for business

Ya know,sometimes you just come across really nice stuff about love on the net.
I found these,of all places,on the daily humour facebook group.

I'd like to open up another topic,the Sappy Corner,coz I am a hopeless romantic at times.

(be sure to check out the website on the picture)
This is the kind of stuff that movies are made of. The soulmate type,from kids to old,what most people might have given a thought of at least at stage 1 or 2.
I wonder if I'll ever meet up with a girl from kindergarten.Since I left,I've never kept in contact with any of them.But I do remember this 1 chick(yeah,I already had a crush when I was like,5 or 6)I think her name was Eleanor,and she had her hair in pigtails.Unfortunately,the last memory I have of her,was when she had a big bruise on 1 of her cheeks.Then I remember not liking her for a bit coz of the egg sized shape lump on her cheek.bahahahahaha!
Now,I wonder if she ever comes across this blog,reads this post,what will her reaction be like?
Ah,the romantic if's and but's.
On to the next picture!

Almost everyone dearly wishes for the above scenario to come true.Me too.And you,nodding while reading this.
Happily ever after.

Romance blooms:)


*p.s. I realise that this post comes after the 2 posts about disasters.
But love guides us,strengthens our hearts,to face insurmountable odds.
Hope springs eternal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails