Wednesday, June 16, 2010

World Cup,Day 3 and 4

Slovenia vs Algeria - 1-0
Someone played in between
Germany played and kicked Australia's ass (sorry ozzies) 4 frickin nil
(didn't Germany kick someone's ass 4-0 on opening day at the last world cup as well?)

damn,blogging bout the frickin matches ain't at all easy at all.
I guess the first 2 games are forgetful,so I ain't bothered about them

But man,the Germany Australia game was great fun to watch.Glad I stayed up to watch it,though it did exhaust me a tad on Monday Blues back-to-work mode.

I did manage to get through the day unscathed though,and quickly cleared up my stuff to go home early to watch the dutch-denmark game (double d game...*snigger*)
I was really looking forward to some Total Football,but alas, the first 20 mins was kinda well, in the wise words of Jorge Valdano, it's a shit on a stick.
Since I was exhausted from the German Ozzie game,I pretty much fell asleep only to awake the next morning.Bleh
So I missed the rest of the match, and the jap cameroon one as well!!
sonofa!

Anyhow,the dutch beat denmark courtesy of some REALLLY good luck (and poor defending for the first)
Pinball heading defending for the first own goal of the tournament, and then Dirk Kuyt being in the right place at the right time to stab home the "off-the-post" rebound from Ryan Babel.

Japs beat the Ozzies 1-0,which at least gave corporate Japan something else to think about other than being fat (check the link below!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1hqHo6lyUU

The Italians boredrawed their way with Paraguay

Welp,that's it for day 4 that I didn't catch much of
Next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails