Sunday, June 13, 2010

World Cup,day 2

Day 2
Korea V Greece - 2-0 Win!
Argentina V Nigeria - 1-0 Win!
England V USA - 1-1 ...draw.......

I didn't watch the 2nd half of the France Uruguay Match.
Thank God I didn't wake myself up for that after I checked the scores online
Nil frickin Nil-What a snoozefest!
The first half was a real bore to begin with,can't comment much coz I pretty much was half asleep most of the time.

Aaanyways,I wake up in the afternoon to the call of me college friend Mr. Putt putt(nickname)
Why he call?Well,we're going to Sepang Gold Coast today to hang out and have some food!
Sepang Gold Coast is actually a beach,and yes,there is another beach in KL/Selangor that is not named Port Dickson!
Now this place is like the middle of nowhere,and we went through quite a few kampungs and small towns,small roads,past LOTSA Sime Darby land (guess what they plant there!)
We even passed a cemetary...spooky...
So we arrived at the beach,and they actually have a cool looking resort with chalets on the sea(like Legend Water Homes) but it's way further out than LWH. I gotta see if my travel agent friend has got some deals on the chalet furthest out there.

Aanyways,here's some pics I stole from Soccernet,courtesy of GettyImages

Winner!

f!@#*!@#&^*ggg NOOOOB!


Heinze, not just good tomato and barbecue sauce (he's somewhere in the mob,i think)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails