Thursday, June 3, 2010

The End of the Sea?

Well,much ado has been made about the oil spill on the other side of the earth (in the Gulf of Mexico, by a ruptured oil pipeline thingamajig. Yes,I just googled to make sure I am talking sense)

For a little bit more info on how they're trying to solve it and the effects it's having on BP stocks (there's a video of the environmental costs.I dare not push the play button,coz I estimate Gulf of Mexico will take decades of healing,and will never be the same again)

anyway,this picture I saw,from omgsnaps.com via the facebook group "Daily Humour", really drove the point home:

Yeap,you saw right folks.
Even Spongebob couldn't escape the wrath of BP

Aaaaanyhooo!Sing with me!
Who died in an oil spill because of BP?
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

How to sing Spongebob Squarepants: click below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails